26 March 2011

First Time Saying Bye Bye To Mr. "Ulcer"!

~Facebook Dialogue~
H.P.: hihi david ^^ do u rmb last time u hv prayed for my ulcer? hehe

David: yah...why yah?

H.P.: I just suddenly realised that since u pray for me,i think ard 2 months b4 right,it nv turns up anymore !!! normally it will happen at least once a month
or more than that cos my parent ask me whether my ulcer medicine still hv annot
i just noticed that i dun hv ulcer for 2 months add !!!! actually just wana share this good news to u... hahaha... sorry for kacao-ing u ya...haha...u know,is truly amazing our God! cos i nv think that i can escape from mr.ulcer b4 this! how come i so dumb,now only i discover my mouth no more pain !! HAHA

This is our Awesome Healer Lord Dr.Jesus Christ!
The highest P.H.D. Dr. Jesus Christ! King of all Doctors! Let us praise Him in our heart daily!!! =))