26 March 2011

Hearing In The Spirit! Awesome Experience!

Yesterday night was indeed a super cool night in the house of God (TARC CF Easter Celebration)!!! Praise you Jesus!!!

During the preaching, God had indicated that someone was having pain on the leg. But I didn't know who was that. However, I wasn't sure whether it was God's speaking or not. I sought after confirmation during the altar call, God gave me first an impression on whom to pray for & moved me over, but I asked again for a confirmation; there a thought came saying if the first person ran out for the altar call was wearing in purple colour shirt, that will be the confirmation!

Then really a boy in purple shirt ran out to the altar first, so the Lord had confirmed it! But I still afraid to ask that guy the Lord wants me to pray for, so prayed again; and my heart was suddenly beaten so fast like never before!!! Then I knew it was definitely God!!! I moved over to that guy to tell him that God had told me you were having pain on your leg, so were you having it? He said yes! So I comforted him because he wasn't a believer yet! He was very stunned by what I said!

I put him on a seat. When I wanted to start praying for him; God spoke that this guy was having "SHORTER LEG"!!! Awesome!!! So I told him what God had just spoken! There I went to balance his body on the floor; and started to measure for him, indeed there was a few cm shorter on the left side!!! Praise Jesus for I listened correctly! Then I asked the friend who brought him over as a witness! And we prayed together for him; in just a simple prayer, I felt the leg was being pushed out so fast so crazily! Checked again and it was done! Grew out in light speed! Cool! Dr. Jesus is really powerful!

That guy told me he felt 'something' pulled out his leg!!! HOHO that is Jesus lah... haha... His friend was so stunned & shocked! Though he hasn't accpeted Christ yet, but we believe a seed has been planted in his life! We pray he will accept Jesus in speed light too & come to Church very soon! Jesus Cool yah! =))