26 March 2011

Can God Heal Over A Phone? Certainly & Guarantee Yes!

On 13th March 2011, which was a Sunday Night after Praise Celebration in World Harvest Church; Sherene's mummy was having reddish & 'tearing' soreeyes since the previous night, she called Sherene to ask for advice on medication.

But Sherene suggested her to use the "Hallelujah" cream! The phone was hence passed over to me; I said Jesus you must guide me to pray in mandarin!

I talked to her to comfort her & then I asked her to lay hand on her both eyes herself, then I prayed in Jesus' name to cast out all filthy spirits & to bind all diseases, and she was totally healed over the phone within that prayer over the phone instantly, no pain & no itchiness & no more tearing right away! Praise the Lord God Almighty!!!

She hardly believes this miracle but now she said she believes all the past miracles her daughter had told her in the past! May Jesus opens her eyes more to see the truth! Amen! =)

"According to Sherene the next day, her mum was so grateful to the Lord, and now believe in the Lord more than ever before!" Praise the Almighty Lord for His powerful Love!