26 March 2011

Lengthening of Leg & Arm! Coolest Experience! =) Bye Bye to Back Pain!

Last year 14th November 2010, I heard that a church member's brother was admitted to Tawakal Hospital due to severe back pain for nearly a month. After hearing this news, I was actually very excited and nervous. Excited because I was going to witness a big miracle through prayer, and nervous was because I was not sure whether to pray for him. However, after a few thoughts, God had assured my heart with peace to go ahead. I just went by faith according to the assurance I received from the Lord.

When I arrived, I began to talk with Simeon to understand his situation and realised that his back pain was so serious that he couldn’t even to bend his body. Then, I started to share with him who God is, who Jesus Christ is and why Jesus wanted to take all our sins to make us clean!

Then, I started to adjust his sitting position and prayed for him. I laid hand on his back and prayed.I started to see the first miracle. He was able to first stretch out his leg where he couldn’t do it previously.

Then after further investigations, I noticed that his right leg and right arm were both shorter than the left side by almost half an inch! By faith, I prayed for him in Jesus' name again, and more stunning miracles happened this time! His shorter leg grew out instantly in light speed, and this shocked both him and I for this was my first time witnessing such miracle through our own eyes! I told him that since God had adjusted your leg, He will adjust your arm too. I asked him to stretch out his left arm and immediately the right arm grew out to its proper length too! He was too shocked to believe it, stunned! I assured him it is the presence of God, it is all because the power of God & because God loves him! There and then we praise God, shouting Hallelujah and giving thanks!

Before this, Simeon was actually at first advised to undergo a back bone surgery. However,the next day doctor came and did a thorough MRI scan on him, surprisingly the doctor said he was perfectly alright hence he was discharged immediatelly & didn't need to go for the surgery! The greatest thing was Simone has also received Jesus into his life that night he was healed! Hallelujah! Praise & Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ! =)