6 April 2011

Hallelujah Cream Is Extremely Powerful To Mosquito Bites Too! Haha! =) '哈利路亚'膏的神奇力量

Perhaps my blood is too sweet to attract mosquitos, therefore I will always suffer the itchiness of mosquitos' bites! But Jesus is so great that He has given all of us the greatest healing power to stop all diseases!

So nowadays when I am bitten by mosquitos, I no longer have to spend money on any ointments to stop the itchiness because I already have the most powerful & the most effective cream which is called the 'Hallelujah' cream! Whenever I lay hand on the bitten area, by one simple commandment of stopping the itchiness, it will guarantee stop immediately!!! Praise the Lord almighty!!! Even during the midnight when I am awaken because of the itchiness, God is still faithful to heal me!!!

As the Lord has said in Exodus 15:26 that 'I am the Lord who heals you'; surely He is! And in Joshua 1:5, the Lord said 'As I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not abandon you or leave you alone.'! Wow wow wow!!! These promises are still effective until today!!! Cool!!! Love you very much my Saviour, Lord Jesus!!! You are my solid Rock!!! You are my everything!!! Jesus rock! Jesus Cool! =) Awesome!!!

'哈利路亚'膏的神奇力量
也许我的血是太甜了所以容易吸引蚊子,容易遭受蚊子的叮咬!但是,上帝是如此之大,他给了我们所有人最大的治疗力量以阻止和医好一切疾病!

所以,现在当我被蚊子咬了,我再也不用花费任何金钱买药膏止痒了,因为我已经有最强大和最有效的霜那就是所谓的'哈利路亚'膏!每当我在被咬伤的面积躺手和做一个简单的命令‘停止发痒’后,它肯定立即停止!赞美全能的主!即使在当我午夜,因为发痒而醒来,神仍然忠于医治我!神是那么的美妙呢!
由于在圣经《出埃及记15:26》,耶和华说,'我是来医治你的主'; 他肯定是的!而在《约书亚1:5》,主说:'因为我是与摩西,所以我会与你同在。我不会抛弃你,或给你一个人。'!哇哇哇!这些承诺直到今天仍然有效!酷!非常爱你啊,我的救主,主耶稣!你是我的磐石!你是我的一切!耶稣真酷真棒!=) 阿门!