5 January 2012

Blind Eye Opened Testimony

Blind Eye Opened Tonight!

It is time to glorify the Almighty again! He deserves all our praises! Let me share here the whole story. Yesterday Bong Yang and Tricia asked me to pray for a friend or theirs who had a blind eye on the right. I just agreed and said yes to go for it.

So tonight Bong Yang called me at 11pm to ask me to go. I was quite reluctant at first because need to work on tmr and was actually very tired too. However at that moment Holy Spirit reminded me of what Ps Gloria told me this morning that while Ps David ministered in India to do miracles, Ps David was at a very uneasy mood too because of long travelling journey. After that reminder, I decided to go though I was very tired. Along the way I just spoke in tongue and kept decreeing and declaring that I will open blind eye tonight no matter what happens! The Lord did bring into my mind to do deliverance for there was a blind spirit.

I arrived, waited and there the girl came. She wasn't a believer, so I knew I had a big job to do tonight. I spoke to her of all the verses the Lord put in my heart. Telling her about Jesus and what miracles He had done. I began with a prayer of lengthening both legs to grow her faith. Performed twice on each leg and both legs grew each time we prayed. There were around 8 to 10 of us. Then after seeing her faith being there, I encouraged her that the Lord of Miracles will heal her right eye too! There and then, I gathered everyone to pray in tongue and I started to ministered. Along the way, we worshiped too bringing Heaven down with divine joy and faith!

When the Lord asked me to stop, I checked her eye that had been BLINDED by the stupid demon for 4 years! And immediately she cried for the first time she can see us now... Checked again, she has received 50% of sight now! Praise the Lord! She was very excited! At this moment of excitedness, I preached the gospel of salvation, and instantly she agreed and she gave her heart to Lord Jesus! Praise the Lord! Wonderful! She prayed the sinner's prayer together with me! Hallelujah! Amazing!

Then I called the whole team to join faith to go for more until it is fully done! We prayed again! And much more on this time! Praise the Lord! On the final time we prayed, I did prophecy flowing with Him with the main topic of Love! And finally both eyes were made whole! And we can see amazing joy filling up her eyes like never before, tears rolled down! She said it was indeed a 'MIRACLE'!

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!!!