18 April 2011

Two New Treasures Added Into Book Of Life Today =)) Hallelujah!!! Awesome!!!

Just want to share that the people out there are really crying out for the gospel, just that we can't hear it. They need Jesus, they need salvation. Today I went to KL GH to share the good news. I was in the 'Oncology Centre', which is specially for tumour & cancer patients. They are so many of them, waiting for their day. They look pitiful, hopeless, suffering in pain, and facial skin was burned off with blood.
When I arrived the ward, I was looking around for 'treasure'. The first was a Malay, 32, having lung cancer in the size of a palm , befriended him but didn't preach, just prayed for healing, he felt better. PTL!

After this, I befriended the patient on the next bed, and suprisingly he is my neighbour in Ipoh, the uncle I had been longing to pray for and he was in KL GH! PTL! He was suffering nose cancer, aged 70, lost 20 pauns. I started off by sharing testimonies to him, then started to lay hand to pray for his sore eye. And miraculously healed about 70%! Further by praying for nose cancer, at first the face near the nose was totally numb, but after prayer, the sensation came back! PTL!!! He was very happy and started to tear! I was shocked! I know the Lord must have touched his heart deeply. I continued by asking whether he wants to welcome Jesus into his heart and he said 'YES'! Therefore I led him into sinner's prayer and I saw deep joy in his eyes. He was very happy! Hallelujah!!! =)

Moving on for third treasure, I saw a man lying on the bed reading newspaper. Interrupted him n befriended him, aged 58. He was suffering prostate cancer, spread to bone marrow under serious condition. But when prayer started, he was deeply touched, God's presence was so strong filling up every inch of his heart! PTL that he wants Jesus into his heart as well at the end! Tears upon tears just keep filling up his eyes rolling down and I can sense he was very hungry for God's love! PTL for touching him!
Thank You Jesus! Let us preach the gospel greater for the harvest is really wide out there! God loves us so much! =)