26 March 2011

God Is Amazing & Good All The Time! Hallelujah! =)

On 10th March 2011; after I had finished seeing my client in TARC Hostel Canteen, I went to talk with the Old Chinese Canteen popo to ask her about her recent situation.

And there on, an 'on the street miracle prayer' had begun; the Almighty God filled up that surrounding.

The old lady was having knee pain for quite a long time since old age began, so I asked her whether I can make her a prayer. After getting her approval, I started praying on her for knee cap lubricant rejuvenation, and there she was able to stand up to walk better! But she was still limping. Due to old age, she has lost a lot of calcium. I checked her leg, one side was shorter so I prayed, and the short one grew out instantly, bye bye to 'limping' style, fantastic!!!

After that, her maid asked whether high blood pressure can be healed; I responded "Of Course"! Then she told me, she was having severe migraine now, so I laid hand and prayed for her; the pain left her completely in just a few minutes!!! She was in great joy cheering for the miraculous healing! She further requested for a prayer on her arm that the muscle had cramped for 2 days causing her unable to carry heavy stuffs. I comforted her and started to make another prayer for her and God removed all the stiffness & pain on her right arm instantly!! She was extremely happy too after she was healed!!!

Following that, God spoke to me that there was still one person having pain on the leg. So I asked was there anyone having any pain on the leg? Immediately another maid responded that she was the one having it!!! Cool!!! I asked her to come out so that I can pray for her! I asked her to describe it; she said her left leg cannot bend down therefore when she squat, only the right side can bend causing her a lot of troubles! I said don't worry because God wanted to heal you because He loved you very much! There & then I laid hand, first prayer, healed almost 30%, then second prayer another 40% and finally the third prayer she gained all her joy back to squat down freely!!! She rejoiced crazily!!!

We see Jesus healed many people in the Bible, and He said in Hebrew 13:8 that "He is the same yesterday, today & forever" so surely the promise of "I am the Lord who heals you" in Exodus 15:26 is always valid! And this promise is valid for both believer & non-believer too! Hallelujah!

Invite Jesus into your heart now, and these signs will follow you all the time! Just pray: "Jesus, here is my heart, I want you to come into my heart now, forgive all my sins, & bring me a new life, thank you, Amen!" =) Simple & Easy! And Jesus is with you now!